Velocity Juice provides growth funding and marketing support to SMEs. Here at Juice, we are passionate about democratising access to capital alongside with providing Founders with the marketing insights to acquire customers profitably and maximise ROI on the marketing budgets.
We provide funding from £10k to £8M across a range of segments in the market to support digital marketing and inventory requirements. Our solutions address the needs of early-stage founders, for this we have created a comprehensive package of benefits for founders including access to digital marketing expertise on demand.
We want to build a best-in-class experience for founders across development stages, providing them with capital and digital marketing expertise to help them achieve their growth ambitions.
This is a broad role covering both underwriting and loan ops duties including;
• Credit risk analysis of potential new customers including financial due diligence and writing credit reports and recommendation
• Run KYC/AML checks on new clients
• Performance analysis on the loan book, producing MI reports for Investors and Board
• Manage post-execution compliance of loans against covenants and performance criteria
• Assisting with loan documentation and ensuring all lending criteria has been satisfied
• Assisting with forecasting of revenues and maintenance of deal pipeline
• Reconciliations between the loan management system and Settlements
• Servicing of loans and follow-up
• Assist with driving the automation of credit decisioning on Juice’s lending platform and development of new functionality
• Driving the automation of finance & credit workflows
• Key contact for clients post-execution (account management)
Our Dream Candidate
• Degree educated, ideally 2:1 or above
• Minimum 2 years underwriting experience
• Experienced in credit analysis, including written recommendations for Credit Committee
• Experience working within an alternative lending company
• Experience of working in a broad role ideally with experience of both finance and credit risk/underwriting
• Financial modelling skills desirable
• Basic salary, bonus, stock options, 5% contributory pension matched with 5% employee contribution, private healthcare with Vitality, 25 days annual leave.