Velocity Juice was established in 2020 with a mission to help D2C companies finance growth in a way it has only been possible now. We have designed our lending product able to scale as companies improve their performance and accelerate their customer acquisition programmes. We are proud to have supported many founders in achieving their growth potential, and in 2023 we are looking to scale our reach further.
We are looking for a responsible and enthusiastic candidate to join the business development team. The role will be responsible for building a pipeline of prospective clients, qualifying incoming leads and running outbound campaigns.
Our ideal candidate will be creative and will have a commitment to our values. It will work with clients to qualify for potential opportunities and help them through the sales process, working closely with the rest of the team.
- Build relationships with high-growth e-commerce and direct-to-consumer companies in our ecosystem.
- Represent our organisation at ecosystem events and promote our financial product.
- Qualify new business opportunities delivering against specific targets.
- Engage in discussions regarding long-term planning and goals.
- Work as part of a team.
- Work on specific business development targets.
- We look for a self-starter with a track record of excellence.
- Proven experience in a business development function and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and commitment to delivering the best client experience possible.
- Familiarity with the sales processes and sales development teams.
- An advantage is if you have worked with other high-growth and VC-backed companies.
- An advantage if you have worked with other fintech organisations.
- Work as part of a team, commit to shared goals, and participate in weekly meetings.
The interview process will consist of three stages:
- Application stage – only selected candidates will be contacted.
- Online interview stage – 30 min competency-based interview.
- Team interview stage – in-person meeting in our office.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)